We currently operate under five strands
- We have a BCS registered computer suite at 501 Endike Lane. This centre is used for training people on courses such as ECDL, Digital Skills and ITQ’s.
- We operate Unity Contracts which performs contracting work for members of the public and other organisations. Unity in Community also acts as a landlord and currently has over ten properties to let out.
- We manage the HU6 allotments which has been a valuable asset providing education, exercise and food produce to people in the area through veggie bag schemes and the Cook and Taste events.
- Apart from these services, we are also involved with a number of projects. We currently offer bursaries for groups and individuals of up to £500.
- We also work with a number of other groups in the area including Looking Good Feeling good, Real Aid, Hull Northern Social Club and Interserve.
We work in colloboration with Unity Training. If you would like to find out more about them click on the link to visit their web site.