We are a charity based in North Hull aiming to support the local community through a number of different funded projects. We offer a variety of training courses and funding for local HU6 residents. We also run a number of projects designed to benefit the community.
We currently operate under five strands
- We have a BCS registered computer suite at 501 Endike Lane. This centre is used for training people on courses such as ECDL, Digital Skills and ITQ’s.
- We operate Unity Contracts which performs contracting work for members of the public and other organisations. Unity in Community also acts as a landlord and currently has over ten properties to let out.
- We manage the HU6 allotments which has been a valuable asset providing education, exercise and food produce to people in the area through veggie bag schemes and the Cook and Taste events.
- Apart from these services, we are also involved with a number of projects. We currently offer bursaries for groups and individuals of up to £250.
- We also work with a number of other groups in the area including Looking Good Feeling good, Real Aid, Hull Northern Social Club and Interserve.